Agents of Concordia RPG Core Rulebook
Agents of Concordia is a complete action/mystery/fantasy RPG, presented in a beautiful high-quality format with a serviceable page-count of 188.
Take the role of an Agent travelling between worlds in this Action - Mystery - Fantasy RPG set in the 1960s you never knew existed.
Each player takes the part of a Special Agent, working within the Concordia Central Intelligence (the C.C.I.), charged with the safety of the multiverse. As a team, players will investigate different occurrences, try to thwart schemes, and stop threats against the habited worlds. With a myriad of species, working with equal parts technology and mysticism, the Agents of Concordia are like nothing you've ever seen.
The rules for the game are easy to learn and support a lot of stunts, high-octane action, and dynamic character progression.
- Multiple Worlds: With a large number of different worlds in the Concord, there are no limits to the variation of missions and adversaries.
- Science Fantasy: Play as a 9' Ogre Investigator or a 3' Marmoseti Locksmith. Use mysticism and rituals as well as guns and lab-equipment. Travel by gate or aether-fuelled rocket car.
- Story-driven rules: Created to be streamlined and fast-paced, the game system is easy to learn and adaptive to all situations. The game is designed to keep page-flipping to a minimum during game sessions, for maximum velocity roleplaying action.
- Veterancy system: The veterancy system lets you level up in different situations. If your character is involved in a lot of heists, she will soon be a heist specialist, no matter her additional occupation.
Agents of Concordia is a trademark belonging to Strangewood Studios, 2019
- One copy of Agents of Concordia RPG Core Rulebook supplied.
|Release Date||2020-04-02 00:00:00|
|Product Manufacturer||Modiphius Entertainment|
|Game System||Agents of Concordia|
|Rules Type||Core Rules|