Star Trek Adventures: Operations Division Supplementary Rulebook
I think this new ship was put together by monkeys. Oh, she's got a fine engine, but half the doors won't open, and guess whose job it is to make it right?
The operations division supplement provides gamemasters and players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the operations division. The operations division supplement includes:
- Detailed description of the operations division, covering both the security and engineering departments, Starfleet Corps of Engineers, Starfleet Intelligence, and even the elusive Section 31.
- Advice on creating operations division focused plot components for your missions to challenge the bravery of your security personnel and the ingenuity of your engineering officers.
- A whole chapter of equipment and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures missions.
- An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for security and engineering characters, as well as new character creation choices for enlisted personnel.
- Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Security and Engineering focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Luther Sloan, Leah Brahms, and MACO soldiers.
- Star Trek Adventures: Red Alert provides 2d20 rules for miniatures combat in the Star Trek universe, and includes a campaign of six branching missions.
|Release Date||2018-11-06 00:00:00|
|Product Manufacturer||Modiphius Entertainment|
|Game System||Star Trek Adventures|
|Theme||Movies / TV / Radio, Science Fiction|