This fast-paced, highly tactical game is set in the 17th Century Caribbean during the age of piracy, it can be played on your average kitchen table in about 2 hours and is sure to appeal to both casual and competitive players. Blood & Plunder was also produced with consultation from world-renowned historian and author Bennerson Little to ensure that all models, scenarios and strategies accurately reflect the period.
Sloop: Sloops are small swift vessels which sail well to windward and can venture close to shore. These fore and aft rigged ships were preferred among smugglers and coastal raiders.
- 1x Sloop 1 10.5x4" Plastic Resin Hull (28mm scale)
- 5x Wooden Dowel for Masts & Spars
- 4x Yards of Elastic for Rigging
- 6x White Metal Light Cannons on Carriages
- 6x White Metal Swivel Guns
- 7x White Metal Assorted Rigging Parts
- 6x White Metal Gunport Covers
- 1x Game Card
Please note: Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.
|Historical Period||Age Of Sail 1550s - 1850s|
|Product Manufacturer||Firelock Games|
|Multi Game System||Blood & Plunder|
|Multi Unit Type||Ship|