Ruins of Symbaroum: Gamemaster's Guide
The Ruins of Symbaroum Gamemaster's Guide provides tools and guidelines for running the game, developing the setting and creating your own adventures. The content may be summarized as follows:
- Gamemaster's Rules - on Ability Checks, Combat and Challenge Ratings, Time Within the Game, and Shadow and Corruption.
- The Setting - describes three settlements central to the setting: Thistle Hold, the town of explorers and treasure hunters; Yndaros, the capital city of the kingdom of Ambria; and Karvosti, the cliff of the barbarian High Chieftain deep inside the forest of Davokar.
Running Ruins of Symbaroum
- Building Game Worlds - guidelines on how to understand and develop the specific game world of Symbaroum.
- Adventures and Landscapes - instructions on creating adventures and adventure landscapes where the PCs dictate the course and outcome of the story.
- Chronicles - tips on how to design an adventure chronicle (also called campaign or adventure path) set in the world of Symbaroum.
- Magical Items and Artifacts - a huge number of mystical artefacts that all come with ready-made adventure hooks, as well as guidelines on how to create mystical artefacts of your own.
- One copy of Ruins of Symbaroum: Gamemaster's Guide is supplied in English.
|Release Date||2022-06-24 00:00:00|
|Product Manufacturer||Free League|
|Game System||Ruins of Symbaroum|