Slumbering Tyrants are awakening and grasping at power as the residents of Malifaux - Human, Neverborn, and Gremlin alike - stand in stubborn defiance against them. With streamlined rules and an intuitive new hiring system, there's never been a better time to cross through the Breach and into the world of Malifaux!
Malifaux 3rd edition or M3e is the newest version of Malifaux by Wyrd Miniatures, it has been developed to streamline the rules and enhance player enjoyability. Here are a few of the newest improvements.
- Models are now hired based on their Keyword, which encourages more thematic Crews while also allowing for abilities that more closely tie thematic models together. Faction models that don't share a Keyword with their leader can still be hired, albeit at a slight penalty... as can additional Masters. Ever wanted to run two (or more) Masters together on the tabletop? Now you can!
- Conditions & Tokens
- The bewildering number of Conditions in M2E has been reduced down to a fixed list of 11 Conditions. As well, several Masters and Crews that once relied upon Conditions to function now make use of Tokens that serve as counters for their various abilities, whether they be deadly plagues or a crippling addiction to the raw essence of the Hungering Darkness.
- New Masters
- Nekima has reclaimed her birthright! Standing alongside her is Euripides, a prophetic giant who has followed the omens from his frozen mountain home into the lowlands. The Guild has responded by promoting the brutal Captain Dashel, elevating him to the position of Master... and providing him further assistance in the form of the no-nonsense frontier lawman, Cornelius Basse. These heroes must also contend with the recruiting efforts of the ghoulish University of Transmortis and its macabre headmaster, Professor Albus Von Schtook, and the subtle machinations of Youko Hamasaki, the cunning proprietor of the Qi and Gong, a mysterious brothel nestled at the heart of the Little Kingdom.
This product contains:
- 1x Cojo
- 1x Paul Crockett
- 2x Sabertooth Cerberus
- Printed materials are supplied in English.
- Product details will be updated once more information is available.
|Release Date||30 Aug 2020|
|Product Manufacturer||Wyrd Miniatures|
|Unit Type||Enforcer, Minion|