Napoleonic British Starter Army - Peninsular Campaign
The Heavy Cavalry come with the correct heads to represent the dragoons - Some of you eagle-eyed historians may have noticed the Scott's Greys in the picture above. These are made from the Union Brigade Cavalry box which will also allow you to make Dragoon Guards. We are so busy the studio hasn't had time to paint them!
- 72x Plastic and Metal British Line Infantry
- 24x Plastic and Metal Portuguese Infantry
- 12x Plastic and Metal British Union Brigade Heavy Cavalry
- 1x Officer on a Horse
- 1x British Royal Artillery 6-pdr Cannon
- Full-colour Flag Sheets
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.
|Historical Period||Napoleonic Wars 1789 - 1815|
|Product Manufacturer||Warlord Games|
|Multi Faction||British, Portuguese|
|Multi Game System||Black Powder|
|Multi Material||Metal, Plastic|
|Multi Unit Type||Artillery, Cavalry, Commander, Infantry|