Mutant: Year Zero: Core Rulebook Hardback
Mutant: Year Zero takes you to the world after the great Apocalypse. Humanity's proud civilization has fallen. The cities are dead wastelands, winds sweeping along empty streets turned into graveyards. But life remains. Among the ruins, the People live. You are the heirs of humanity - but not quite human anymore. Your bodies and minds are capable of superhuman feats. You are mutants.
The 272-page full-colour hardcover core book contains everything you need for hundreds of hours of play:
- A fast and effective character generation system, using archetypal roles such as the Crusher, the Gearhead, the Fixer, the Dog Handler and the Chronicler.
- Unstoppable but highly unpredictable mutant powers, such as Flame Breather, Insect Wings, Human Magnet, and Pathokinesis.
- A skill and conflict system that makes you push yourself to the limit, and beyond. The rules system highlights two main themes: mutation and resource management. Every bullet counts!
- Rules for developing the Ark ("base building") and exploring the Zone ("gridcrawling").
- A rich story generation system, helping the GM instantly create threats to the Ark as well as locations and events in the Zone.
- An illustrated bestiary of humanoids, mutated monsters and Zone phenomena.
- An extensive collection of artefacts for the characters to find in the Zone.
- Five complete and ready-to-use "Special Zone Sectors". These are scenario locations with NPCs, backstory and suggested events. These Special Zone Sectors, which each come with an illustrative map, can be placed anywhere in the Zone by the GM.
- A campaign outline, called "The Path to Eden", including backstory, NPCs, player handouts, and a campaign finale described in detail.
- One copy of Mutant: Year Zero Core Rulebook is supplied in English.
|Product Manufacturer||Free League|
|Game System||Mutant: Year Zero|
|Rules Type||Core Rules|