Battletome: Ossiarch Bonereapers - 2nd Edition - English
The Ossiarch Bonereapers are the vision for the future in the Mortal Realms for Nagash, he believes the act of harvesting one's soul and giving them a new bone-forged body is the best way to build an army. And it seems he is not wrong. Each deadly Ossiarch Bonereaper has lifetimes upon lifetimes of battle experience to look back on and use in the battlefield, thanks to the collection of souls trapped in the bone-tithe. This is an army that just refuses to die, they are tough, like really, really, really tough and as well as being near impossible to kill they are immune to battleshock tests so there is no chance of them getting run off the table with a bad dice roll. Possibly the best part of playing the Ossiarch Bonereapers army is that you can include both Arkhan and Nagash, not as allies but as fully-fledged commanders!
With this army you will be completely unstoppable in Nagash's quest to claim every last soul in the Mortal Realms for his own.
Battletome: Ossiarch Bonereapers includes:
- Lore and art that explores the Ossiarch Bonereapers, their demands of tithes of bone and the strange necromantic alchemy that binds them together
- A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
- Painting advice including examples of bone, blades, armour, magical runes, spirits, banners, glowing skulls, bases and more
- Allegiance abilities for Ossiarch Bonereapers, including a table of battle traits, two command trait tables, four artefacts of power tables, and the Lore of the Mortisans spell table
- 7 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
- 17 unit warscrolls, 3 endless spell warscrolls and a warscroll for the Bone-tithe Nexus
- Pitched battle profiles for all units featured in this Battletome and the Bone-tithe Nexus, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
- One Hardback copy of the Battletome: Ossiarch Bonereapers supplied in English.
|Release Date||2019-11-02 00:00:00|
|Product Manufacturer||Games Workshop|
|Game System||Warhammer Age Of Sigmar|