Battletome: Orruk Warclans - 2nd Edition - English
The Orruk Warclans are the perfect faction combination, the Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz, they can be sent into battle together using the new set of allegiance abilities in the Big Waaagh! As well as fighting together there are also the rules to play each faction individually in case you aren't feeling strong enough to wield the power of both.
Orruks are known their savagery and aggression, but none are crazier or more savage than the Bonesplitterz. These feral greenskins love to fight because they constantly feel the Waaagh! The core belief of the Bonesplitterz is that the spirit of the Waaagh! lives within the bones of great beasts, and the bigger the beast the more the Waaagh!
The Ironjawz are the biggest, baddest and most destructive of all the clanz of Orruks. Extremely violent, they are always ready to jump into a fight. It does not matter if they are outnumbered, they will keep coming, never stop and get stronger the more you hit them.
Battletome: Orruk Warclans includes:
- Armies of the Waaagh! - rules for fielding your Orruk Warclans army in games of Age of Sigmar, Ironjawz allegiance abilities, including a table of battle traits, two command trait tables, two artefacts of power tables, a mount trait table, a Warchanter Warbeats table, and the Lore of the Weird spell table
- Background, abilities, command abilities, command traits and artefacts of power for each of the following warclans: Ironsunz, Bloodtoofs, and Da Choppas
- A battleplan which epitomises the way the Ironjawz wage war. Includes objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules, and victory conditions
- Bonesplitterz allegiance abilities, including a list of battle traits, two command trait tables, two artefacts of power tables, and the Lore of the Savage Beast spell table
- Background, abilities, command abilities, command traits and artefacts of power for each of the following warclans: Bonegrinz, Icebone, and Drakkfoot
- A battleplan which epitomises the way the Bonesplitterz wage war. Includes objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules, and victory conditions
- Big Waaagh! allegiance abilities, including a list of battle traits, command abilities, and a variety of other allegiance abilities
- Path to Glory campaigns - rules for creating a Orruk Warclans warband for Path to Glory. Includes Champion Rewards Table, and Followers Rewards Tables
- 12x Warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
- 19x Warscrolls
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this battletome, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
- One Hardback copy of the Battletome: Orruk Warclans supplied in English.
|Release Date||2019-10-05 00:00:00|
|Product Manufacturer||Games Workshop|
|Game System||Warhammer Age Of Sigmar|
|Rules Type||Faction Book|