Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch - 2nd Edition - English
The Chaos God Tzeentch is the master of sorcery and magic, and he is well known to bless his followers with dynamic mutations. He is forever scheming and manipulating his friends and foes alike, sometimes to achieve his greater goal or just because it amuses him. Tzeentch is known by many names, but the most common titles he bears are the Changer of the Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate.
Like the other Chaos Gods Tzeentch has his own legions of demonic followers, twisted and warped abominations made from the very stuff of Chaos itself. Daemons of Tzeentch are inherently magical creatures, vastly more so than the other daemons of chaos. Their very presence can alter the rules of reality, distorting time or even the barriers between dimensions. As they move they often leave trails of multi-coloured fire in their wake, commonly referred to as the fire of Tzeentch by the mortals lucky enough to witness such an event and live to tell the tale. Some Tzeentch Daemons utilise these flames as a weapon, projecting huge blasts towards their foe, incinerating them in seconds. Once the flames have finally extinguished what remains are deformed, distorted husks, unrecognisable as the men and women they used to be.
The Disciples of Tzeentch have long been one of the most popular armies Age of Sigmar. With ambitious battletomes from the first edition of the game, they helped shape how the game is played and the mechanics now available to every army, such as sub-factions and customisable allegiance abilities.
Now, this faction is being brought in line with the latest edition of the game, making them bigger and better than ever before!
Battletome: Disciples Of Tzeentch includes:
- The history and the origins of the Disciples of Tzeentch - from the countless cults that exist in the backstreets of Sigmar's cities to the Daemons of the Realm of Chaos
- Lore and art that brings the world of the Disciples of Tzeentch to life
- Tips for collecting Disciples of Tzeentch, and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
- Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and unique spell lores upon your army
- A battleplan representing a secret rite conducted by the Disciples of Tzeentch
- Rules themed around the six most famous Change Covens, offering new ways to use your collection
- One copy of Battletome: Disciples Of Tzeentch supplied in English.
|Release Date||2020-01-11 00:00:00|
|Product Manufacturer||Games Workshop|
|Faction||Disciples of Tzeentch|
|Game System||Warhammer Age Of Sigmar|
|Rules Type||Faction Book|