Alt Graves and Tannen
Slumbering Tyrants are awakening and grasping at power as the residents of Malifaux - Human, Neverborn, and Gremlin alike - stand in stubborn defiance against them. With streamlined rules and an intuitive new hiring system, there's never been a better time to cross through the Breach and into the world of Malifaux!
Malifaux 3rd edition is the newest version of Malifaux by Wyrd Miniatures, it has been developed to streamline the rules and enhance player enjoyability. Here are a few of the newest improvements.
- Models are now hired based on their Keyword, which encourages more thematic Crews while allowing for abilities that more closely tie models together. Ever wanted to run two (or more) Masters together on the tabletop? Now you can!
- Conditions & Tokens
- The number of Conditions in M2E has been reduced down to 11 single Conditions. As well, several Masters and Crews that once relied on conditions to function now use Tokens that serve as counters for their various abilities, whether they be deadly plagues or a crippling addiction to the raw essence of the Hungering Darkness.
- New Masters
- Nekima has reclaimed her birthright! Standing alongside her is Euripides, a prophetic giant who has followed the omens from his frozen mountain home into the lowlands. The Guild has responded by promoting the brutal Captain Dashel, elevating him to the position of Master... and providing him further assistance in the form of Cornelius Basse. These heroes must also contend with the recruiting efforts of the ghoulish University of Transmortis and its macabre headmaster, Professor Albus Von Schtook, and the subtle machinations of Youko Hamasaki, the cunning proprietor of the Qi and Gong, a mysterious brothel nestled at the heart of the Little Kingdom.
Hate not the wickedness, but weakness, for it is not the corruption of power that threatens, but the corruption of the weak. Power may corrupt a few, but weakness will corrupt the many. Wicked as they may be to some, The Ten Thunders are anything but weak, having brought a crumbling slum to a thriving district by way of mind more so than muscle. With eyes and ears in every organisation this side of the breach, The Ten Thunders seek absolute control over Malifaux and will wait patiently like the mantis hunting the hummingbird, for their time to strike.
- 1x Alt Mr. Graves
- 1x Alt Mr. Tannen
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.
- Printed materials are supplied in English.
|Product Manufacturer||Wyrd Miniatures|
|Release Date||31 Mar 2020|
|Faction||The Ten Thunders|