ABC Warriors: Increase the Peace - Starter Bundle
- This is a limited time product available while stocks last.
ABC Warriors: Increase the Peace is a skirmish tabletop miniatures game for two or more players based on the legendary AD comic series ABC Warriors: The Volgan War written by Pat Mills and lavishly illustrated by Clint Langley. Supreme military robots created for a conflict that ended centuries ago, the ABC Warriors are built to endure warfare in all its deadly forms - atomic, bacterial and chemical.
This starter set contains scenery, tokens, Tarot cards, character & auxiliary cards and all the rules you need to play, including rules for combat missions, an immersive campaign system and profile lists to create your forces as you take control of the ABC Warriors or their Volgan counterparts. Will Volkhan, Ikon of Ikons obliterate all in his path or will the ABC Warriors, led by Hammerstein, succeed in standing firm during the chaos of the Volgan War?
- 124-page softback rulebook
- Quickstart scenario booklet
- 36-card Tarot deck
- 4x Character & Auxiliary cards
- Warlord Resin miniatures:
- Sergeant Hammerstein
- 3x Hammerstein Mk Is
- 3x Volgan AK47s
- Plastic bases
- Volkhan's altar MDF scenery
- Graffiti decal sheet
- Plastic activation chips
- Tokens & objective markers
- 2000 AD dice and six-sided spot dice
- 1x Exclusive Warlord Resin miniature of 'Mr Ten Per Cent’ himself, Howard Quartz!
- At one time human, Quartz was the CEO of Quartz Industries and drove forward the production of the first war droids despite them struggling to tell friend from foe. A terrorist incident involving a rogue Hammerstein resulted in the destruction of 90% of Quartz’s body, and he had himself reconstructed as a robot-cyborg in order to continue his rapacious business practices for centuries to come.
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Printed material is supplied in English.
|Release Date||2024-01-27 00:00:00|
|Product Manufacturer||Warlord Games|
|Game System||ABC Warriors|
|Rules Type||Core Rules|