6th Rate Frigate
6th Rate Frigate: These warships were made for coastal protection, commerce raiding, and often pirate hunting. The 6th rate is a robust vessel that is designed to be fast, shallow draft, and heavily armed. Pirates were very rarely able to stand up to the might of a 6th Rate ship. Famously, Edward “Blackbeard” Teach was able to capture one and used it as part of his fleet. Our 6th rate was designed to recreate what Blackbeard’s Queen Anne’s Revenge might have looked like during the early 18th century.
- 1 18″×5.4” Plastic Resin Hull (28mm scale)
- 24 Wooden dowel for Masts & Spars
- 8 Yards of Elastic for Rigging
- 58 Laser-cut wooden Rigging Parts
- 8 Light Cannons and Carriages
- 22 White Metal Gunport Covers
- 14 White Metal Light Cannons Tips
- 8 Swivel Guns
- 1 Game Card
- One 6th Rate Frigate supplied.
- Miniature ship does not include flags or sails, is supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.
|Release Date||1 Dec 2019|
|Product Manufacturer||Firelock Games|
|Game System||Blood & Plunder|